Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Summertime is RAD!

OHHH hello everyone. Why am I replying to this so fast? BECAUSE IM SO BORED. haha! My job doesnt start until june so guess what I get to do for a month? Sleep in! I slept in til 2:30 yesterday afternoon. It was awesome. Lets see...the summer has been awesome thus far. YES. I have been to a concert already. On saturday I got to see Stellar kart and some other awesome bands and yes I got to hang out with them afterwards which was so fun. Ohh. and yes I got a new t-shirt...make that 4 new t-shirts so far this summer. I think Ill keep a talley because the number, Im sure, will be over 15. Guess who I saw at the concert? VALERIE! so random. Some of you know valerie. She lived with us on 28-3 this past year. Anyways, like Katie said, Ive been putting all my stuff from school in the many crevices in my room. This I am a PRO at. Ive also been spending a lot of time shopping, which I am ALSO a pro at, and hanging out with my sister, not to be mistaken as my twin. This past weekend I painted my door. My mom got mad at me about something and after yelling at me she goes..."Ohhh and I dont want you painting ANYTHING else upstairs. Thats enough" Ohh well, its not like I was gunna paint the whole house. Actually, thats a lie. I would TOTALLY paint the whole house, inside and out. Anyways, I could go on for days with funny stories and silly things thats fill my day, but Ill get to the point. hahhaaa

Summer Plans: Yes. I have a plan!
1. Sleep in. Until June when my job at the Daycare starts back up. Never a dull moment there.
"miss lindsey. miss lindsey. why you paint you eyes?" They think I paint my eyes. cute.
2. June 10th Im going to see PARAMORE!!! & No Doubt. with....MY DAD!! and my sister. Im so excited.
3. July Im working merchandise and set-up for a music festival in July. YAYYY
4. Go to the mall with Justine.
This list could go on for a while.

Prayer Requests
1. That Kris Allen wins American Idol. Im serious.
2. Uhm. Me and my mom dont really get along, my personaility and hers completely clash and Ive had countless arguments with her already. So just pray for my patience with her. Its really frustrating. We just dont get along.
3. For my church. Theres a lot I could explain here, but just pray that God would bring life back to that place.

My prayer partner for the Summer is ANNNNNN. yesssss. Who will be my next door neighboor in the fall. We can communicate through the walls if we need to. hahaaa

Hope everyone is having fun so far because I AMMMMM. Ohh and whoever came up with this idea was a genious. I love it.

p.s. if youre looking for some new music, check out Matt Nathanson. excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment