Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sorry for the gap!!!

Hello beautiful ladies of 28-3!!!! I pray that all of you are having tremendous summers! From the look of all of the blogs it looks like you are!! I can't wait to see what else you'll write as the weeks progress!

I apologize for not writing for a while! I've been pretty much without a computer the past couple weeks, but it feels kind of nice to take a break from technology! Not going to lie!

As for Scripture reading, Please continue reading in Proverbs even though it may seem like the same old stuff. For preparation in leadership last year, they had me read Proverbs from May until August in order to really give me different outlooks on verses at different stages of my summer. I would encourage you to continue this for you guys in addition to your typical Bible reading! It's a truly beneficial book and feel free to post about specific Proverbs that stuck out to you for discussion!!!

Sorry that this post is so short, but I'm just so anxious to read everyone else's post!!!! I'll write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment