Thursday, May 14, 2009

Remembering Dr. Falwell.

Hey Ladies! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer! I thought I would post today concerning Dr. Falwell. Today is the 2 year anniversary of his passing, and I was just thinking today (as I do most days) about how blessed I feel to go to Liberty. I mean, this man prayed so much for this institution to be put into place, and it has just soared. It's such an amazing place, and personally no other school can compare. :0) If you think about it today, I think we should pray for Dr. Falwell's family. For Jerry Jr. and Becki and his children; for Jonathan and his wife and children, Jeannie and her family, and most of all for Macel Falwell. I can't imagine what she must feel today.

Also, if you were here when Jerry was here, which I think is just one of us (Christen), would you post your favorite memory of him? If you haven't, you can write you favorite memory so far of LU...I mean I have a billion so that might take a while to dumb down to one! :0) Anyways, I just thought this would be cool to put up. Have a great day ladies! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment