Saturday, May 16, 2009

AWESOME BLOSSOM!!! : )

Greetings from the beautiful state of North Carolina!!!

First of all, I LOVE THIS BLOG THINGY!! I’ve never been able to figure out to use it but I’m so glad my wonderful partner is more computer savvy than I!!!! I have truly enjoyed reading about everyone’s summer so far and your awesome plans for the exciting months ahead!! I love seeing your personalities come out in your writing!!!  (I sound like an English teacher lol) Anyways, I’m so glad that ya’ll are having an amazing time!!

 

Well, as soon as we crossed the border from VA to N.C my life as been non stop! In a good way!  I’ve begun my Accounting DLP course and I’m still alive! Haha! (Linds, I may be calling you sometime this month for help!!! So be ready!! Lol!! I had a teary time getting my little baby sister ready for her first prom!! That was an adventure in itself!! From the hair salon to the make up it was emotional but very fun!!!! I can’t believe that she is growing up sooo fast!! Where did the time go?? Krystal, my twin sister (she has the beauty and the humor side of the gene pool) made it so much fun!! Videos will be up on facebook soon!! Lol, stay tuned….

My wonderful grandparents ( Mema and Pepa) came up yesterday!!! Just in time for Mema to add more material to the prom dress cleavage crisis (in other words to make it Liberty Way approved!) and to see her go to her Junior prom! So we have a full house this weekend and I LOVE IT!! Six Ruckers under one roof means all you can eat buffet, hilarious stories and a lot of love!!!!! : )

 

I am learning how to play a guitar!! This has been a secret dream for a long time!!!! I ‘m soooo super excited!!!!!! Kimberly ( my little sister whose growing way TOO fast) gave me her brand new ACOUSTIC GUITAR!! I’m thinking of a name, I like India. Not because of India Arie (I’m not a fan) but I love that name for a guitar! What do ya’ll think?!

 

Some of my summer goals:

1.)   Learn how to play “India”

2.)   Go back to work- Carrabba’s Italian Grill

3.)   Make an A in both Accounting courses

4.)   Read a ton of books!!! Some fun ones and some ministry minded ones (which can also be fun!)

5.)   Take driving lessons (watch out N.C!!)  ( :

6.)   Get my drivers license (a process 3 years in the making!) hahaha!

7.)   Learn every Jonas brother song so I can sing sweet melodies to my amazing Roommate next year! Pahhahahahaha!

8.)   I can’t think of anything else right now, but I’m sure I’ll think of something! : )

 

I love you all sooo much!! Keep writing!! I love hearing the stories! Call me anytime if you have questions/concerns or if you just want to talk!! I’ll be here! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment