Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Better late than never right??

Hello Hello :) I am so excited that we have this blog to keep up with everyone!! And I just might have a few exciting stories to tell from work over the summer haha...it has definitely been an interesting summer so far though since it is my first one after being away at school. I already went on vacation with my parents to Florida (Orlando) on the Friday of finals week and we went to Aquatica and Sea World and chilled at the pool and such. It is weird for me though since my brother is not there anymore...he does live in Orlando but it's still not the same and it gets lonely :/ Anyway--don't even start to feel sorry for me I can take it!! haha

As for the rest of the summer I will be lifeguarding at Pocohontas State Park and I will basically live there since I already have 40 and 45 hour weeks lined up! I am finishing up gettin re-certified for all of that now so I think it is going to be pretty stressful at times but exciting too!! Oh yeah...and my dad bought a jet ski last night = D so that will occupy a bit of my time too ;)

My lovely prayer partner is Amy Botts and I am thrilled!
Not to mention my neighbor too! heehee

For prayer requests, my family because a situation came up that is pretty heavy and I really hope it all ends quickly and smoothly. My brother had a job through the government and it ended before it was supposed to, and well my mom has a cold since its not 90 degrees here like it was in Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment