Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Summer So Far. . .

Hi Ladies! I'm not sure how much this post will make sense, because for some reason, I am really tired. Well, so far my summer has been this: the week after finals I had to observe a teacher and classroom for 30 hours at Liberty Christian Academy; That was exciting. . . not.
Then, instead of going back to Texas (where I am originally from, but I now live in the lynchburg) at the end of June through July, my sister asked me to come early and nanny my 1 1/2 year old niece Kyrie. So a few days later (this past wednesday) I went to Dallas, TX! And that is where I am and will be till the end of July! Well so far, I've changed about 3 or 4 poopy diapers, got splashed during bathtime, and have watched a "Praise Baby" video 100 times at the request of my niece. LOL I am having a great time getting to know and take care of Kyrie, it can be tiring though! I appreciate mothers more and more these days. . .
My cousin is getting married at the end of June, and then my brother is getting married in July. Then when I get back to VA, my friend is getting married Aug. 1st! It seems like everybody is getting married these days, ladies! I don't get it! lol anyway. . .tomorrow we are going over to my aunt's house to grill out and swim, then we're gonna see termanator! fun fun! so that is basically my summer so far.
I'm glad y'all are having good summers so far too!
In Him
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment