Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Prayers!

Hey Ladies!!
I hope all of you are having an amazing summer in the midst of work, vacation, and hanging out with friends! I cannot believe we only have about 3 weeks until everyone will be back on campus!!! Where did the time go?? I am basically a workaholic lifeguarding at Pocahontas State Park at least 50 hours a week! However, the main reason I am writing this post is to ask all of you for your prayers. A few of you know about part of this already, but almost 2 years ago now I had a serious car accident with injuries and had one passenger in the car with me. Recently we received a summons and I am now being sued. We do not know exactly how long this case will last, but I would like to request your prayers for the case to work efficiently and end in my favor. I was not charged after the accident, and my wreckless driving ticket was dismissed in court, so I am not at fault =) I just have to leave everything in God's hands and the experts dealing with the case!

Thank you all so much! I love you all and will see you soon!
--Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment